Are you a local food vendor, merchant, or artisan?
We invite you to sell your wares at the Street Fair that will be happening during our festival on June 1st, 2019. Please register below by May 11th to be considered for placement in the fair.
Terms and Conditions:
- Vendors must bring their own source of power generation and water if required. Utilities and hookups will not be available.
- Free Wi-Fi will be broadcast in the festival area courtesy of Silver Star Communications. You will be given access to this network to assist in processing transactions or accessing the internet.
- Vendors must have all applicable licensing, permits, and certificates in order to vend at the fair.
- Food vendors must have a current food handlers permit as well as proper fire extinguishing equipment.
- Bouncy houses/inflatable playgrounds and live animals are not allowed.
- Vendors and merchants are responsible for collecting and paying sales tax on all items sold. Grand Teton Film Festival, LLC is not responsible for any transactions.
- The Street Fair is subject to favorable weather conditions and in the case of inclement weather, the fair may be cancelled with or without prior notice. Grand Teton Film Festival, LLC accepts no liability due to weather-related cancellations or situations involving force majeure.
- There are no fees or deposits required to register or participate.
- Vendors will have until May 11, 2019 to reverse their decision after which a $50 cancellation fee will be charged. Vendors that do not show on the day of the event will be charged a $100 fee.
- Vendors participate by volunteer action at their own risk.
- Grand Teton Film Festival, LLC reserves the right to refuse participation to a vendor after being asked to participate if it is determined that the vendor violates any of the terms listed above or cannot meet the requirements for vending.
- Submitting the form below does not guarantee selection. You will be notified by May 11, 2019 if you have been invited to participate. If you need to correct information on your registration form or would like to withdraw it from consideration, please send a message to email@example.com.
- Grand Teton Film Festival, LLC reserves the right to modify, add to, or cancel any of the listed terms and conditions at any time with or without prior notice.
- Vendors selected to participate in the fair will receive more details via email.