Qualifications for Application
- You must be eligible to work in the United States and possess a current government-issued photo ID.
- You must have your own (or access to) reliable transportation to arrive at meetings and other gatherings as needed.
- Must be able to work in a team and be an integral part of it by helping to find solutions, conduct research, offer opinions, and take on personal assignments.
- You must be able to communicate well with others and convey thoughts effectively and efficiently.
- Be able to communicate well through email, texting, phone calls, and group chat platforms.
- Be able to work with Google Docs and Dropbox.
- You must be punctual, dependable, and flexible.
- You must have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5
- You must be in good standing with your university and not currently in any probationary or suspended status.
- You may be required to work dependably on your own to fulfill certain minor tasks.
- You must be able to meet fixed deadlines ahead of schedule. While some deadlines are flexible, many deadlines are time-sensitive and cannot be missed without causing significant repercussions.
- You must have a learning attitude and a willingness to grow as you support the team.
- You must be open and receptive to feedback -even if it is not favorable- so that you can learn from mistakes and continue to be a dynamic team member.
Grand Teton Film Festival, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender identification, sexual orientation, religion, race, or color.
Grand Teton Film Festival, LLC does not imply or guarantee any kind of employment or continuing relationship after the internship is finished.
All internship positions are filled by volunteer action and are non-paid.